XENA YOU ARE A TRAINED WARRIOR HOW CAN YOU NOT FIND SOMEONE WHO JUST TURNED INVISIBLE ON SAND HAVE YOU HEARD OF SAND IT’S PRETTY GOOD AT SHOWING, OH, Y’KNOW, ANY KIND OF MOVEMENT?
Loving AoStH is like befriending Ferengi. It’s kind of terrible and you can’t really recommend it to most people, but once you accept that, it’s so fun it more than makes up for it.
First of all, how dare you
Second, I begrudgingly agree
Third, okay I just agree
But feel begrudging anyway
Ways to sell someone on AoStH:
- Long John Baldry. ‘nuff said.
- The entire show probably takes place in some weird mirror universe inside the Special Zone. TOTALLY PLAUSIBLE ENTRY POINT IN A SONIC GENERATIONS SEQUEL??
- Robotnik being crazy ultraprepared, almost as much as he is in Sonic X.
- FISH FIGHT FISH FIGHT!
- More Sonic is always better than less Sonic, right?
- Actually much closer to the classic games than most of the other series’, I mean Sonic always wins and there’s a different amount of Chaos Emeralds to any other entry in the franchise and everything!
- Scratch and Grounder. Scratch and Grounder.
- Severe levels of sass from Sonic and Robotnik basically all the time.
… … … It’s better than Sonic Underground?
:) Do you think you’ll be able to sleep?
Maybe. Gotta do a bit of general tweakery first before considering it. Like adding the Xena and Hercules folders to the media server and putting my devices on charge downstairs rather than in my room since I brought the surge protector/adapter down with me for the PC.
EDIT: Oh, and make sure I haven’t got any more thermal paste on me. I thought I just had some on my hands but then I found it on my arms?? How???
I couldn’t really respond while stuck on tumblr mobile and trying to fix things, but thanks for being there, it made a difference knowing someone else understood what was going on and why I was upset. I told someone else and got a rather cold response.
SO that’s two and a half hours of moving Things, with at least an hour of that being coaxing four fragile pieces of plastic into four tiny hole without applying too much force and damaging the motherboard or the tiny pieces of plastic. Not how I wanted to spend 2am-4:30am. I mean I was gonna be falling asleep to Xena and everything it was gonna be great :c
Okay, the system is live and bloggable from, and at temperatures lower than the boiling point of water (unlike earlier), which I’m going to assume means I can breathe. I just hope the processor didn’t take any damage because I really can’t afford a processor replacement right now. Plus I’d have to reseat the heatsink again and I really don’t have that in me right now either.
Okay, it’s holding as far as I can tell. For now. Fucking hell I am stressed. Gonna have to keep a very paranoid eye on this.
I can’t get it reseated. It’s just not working. I really don’t want to have to buy a different fan/heatsink again. At the moment though my PC is dead until further notice.